Minor Home Repair—Accessibility, safety, and livability
More than eight hundred homeowners trust Minor Home Repair each year to improve the accessibility, safety, and livability of their homes. We make maintenance of a home affordable for Seattle, Bellevue, and Shoreline homeowners of any age who are on limited budgets or have moderate incomes.
When you hire Minor Home Repair, our licensed, personable staff provides parts at cost and labor at below-market prices—saving you money for life’s other essentials. You can even take advantage of our flexible payment plans—free of interest.
Minor Home Repair excels at a variety of projects:
- Fixing leaking pipes and faucets
- Clearing clogged drains
- Replacing broken toilets and sinks
- Replacing broken switches, sockets, and fixtures
- Installing smoke detectors
- Rebuilding broken steps
- Repairing rotted and unsafe porches
- Replacing broken doors and window panes
- Installing locks and deadbolts
- Building wheelchair ramps
- Installing grab bars and handrails
Unfortunately, we’re unavailable for painting, yard work, and major home repairs, such as roofing.
For Major home repairs and free weatherization contact Homewise, (206) 684-0244